Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Friday, June 21, 2013

Snake Bark

We had our first snake of the season in our yard.....I heard the dogs barking and you can tell by their barks when there is a snake! I ran outside and as I opened the door Fearless (hahaha) Jasper came running inside! He was running so fast he slid across the kitchen floor! I went out on the deck and sure enough Leah and Bella were circling a snake by my bedroom window! I had the boys bring me some boots because I was in my flip flops which aren't good snake dealing shoes and my camera and my good zoom lens. While I was waiting I was trying to get the dogs to come in. They wouldn't.....we had to drag them by their collars and hope the snake didn't chase us!

No comments:

Post a Comment