Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Friday, June 21, 2013

Costco!!!



Vicki and I found Costco by a fluke taking a different way home from Wilmington in April. This time I put it in my GPS so we wouldn't fly by it like last time with no way to turn in from the freeway! It was sooo cool to go inside a Costco! I haven't been in one since December 2011! Vicki and I were soo excited to get a churro and I wanted a Costco hot dog and also the ice cream bar dipped in chocolate and rolled in nuts!!! I even topped off our order with this chocolate mocha milk shake thing! You would have thought we were starving!

We actually weren't even very hungry! But it was fun to buy it all and have a few bites of each thing! I discovered the hot dogs were different from Cali or maybe I just don't like them anymore. Won't know fer sure until I try one in Cali again! One bite was all I needed of the churro and well, that ice cream bar is huge and I wasn't even able to eat half of it, but it was sooooo yummy!!! I did however LOVE the chocolate mocha drink thing and took that with me for the ride home! Vicki enjoyed her half of the churro and her water! 





No comments:

Post a Comment