Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Devil Pup Class of 2013



Lejeune High School had their graduation tonight. Vicki went with me. It is a small school, only about 60 some odd graduates compared to her 300+ class! It is kinda crazy knowing these kiddos are actually now in the adult world! I wish success and great things for all of them...many are joining the military at the end of summer....I hope they stay safe.....A tradition of LHS is for each graduate to have 2 flowers to hand out to whoever has been a significant part in getting them to where they are today. There is also a vase for those whose person they want to honor is deployed and couldn't be there to see them graduate. Vicki was really touched on that part. I came primarily to see one student. I promised her I would be there. She was the very last one. She was over emotional before it had even gotten underway. So by the time her row stood up we were worried she might pass out before she got up there! Her classmates were awesome at calming her down and she made it! This photo says it all!


Afterwards Vicki and I went and had a yummy dinner of Panda Express! What a great first day of Summer Vacation! 


No comments:

Post a Comment