Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Garden Update



I hadn't checked on my garden in awhile due to all the rain we have had every day I haven't had to water it in forever and that last snake still has me just a bit creeped out!!! But tonight I decided to brave the spiders, creepy crawlies, and possibly slithery creatures to check on my garden. I was surprised to find a couple watermelon, lots of zucchini, cucumbers, squash, and bell peppers a growin' back there!!! Jasper picked off all my large green tomatoes thinking it was a tennis ball bush so I lost all of those!!! That bugger!!!! But everything else is looking good!!! Only ran into a caterpillar and some spiders, thank goodness no snakes were in all those vines I was lifting up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment