Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Friday, June 28, 2013

Leah The Bugaholic

Leah is our Bugaholic!!! We've seen here fly thru the air after dragon flys and butterflies sometimes slamming into the side of the house not caring just as long as she catches whatever it was she was after. She has brought in hideous spiders, sometimes not even aware that they were in her fur....I began checking her when she comes in after the first time I saw her come in and plop on the kitchen floor and 2 very creepy large black spiders crawled out of the thick fur of her hind legs!!! This morning she brought in a lovely hippitty hoppetty creature. She and Jasper had fun playing with it in the living room until I decided to take it away, than Leah was all full of protests, howls, and arguments with me! I finally got it away from her before she started shredding it! Than she proceeded to glare at me.....she has an intense glare and always wins any starring contest!  

No comments:

Post a Comment