Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

School is Out!

Today was my last day of work for this school year! Tomorrow starts 80 days of kick back lazy summer days!!! No alarm click going off at 4:15 and the scramble if taking care of Jasper, Leah, Tank, Bella, Vicki, Ty, and Ryan all set and ready while getting myself out the door at 6:15! Today was actually easy since the kids are already out if school. When the bell rang at school all the staff went out to tge buses to wave good bye....it was hard to tell who was mire excited....!



When I got home from work Vicki and went to the water to take Graduation pictures of her, yep, she graduated High School last night at age 16! So very impressed with her diligence to accomplish that goal! This picture she took if me is exactly how I feel that Summer Vacation has begun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment