Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Boots in the Dark

It was time for bed and Leah was still insisting on holding her ground with SOMETHING in the very back corner of the back yard! She wouldn't 't come in for nothing!!! Jasper wouldn't go any further than the deck and Bella wouldn't go any further than half way across the yard when I asked them to bring her in! Soooo, I had to put on my boots and go get her and hope she wasn't barking at anything that could do a number on me!!! I couldn't see what she was soooo intently barking at but I guess my stern voice and approaching her was enough to get her to retreat! Or maybe she just didn't want me getting hurt! But she finally came in, I'm still alive and whatever she had Bella and Jasper kept barking some sort of reprimands her way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment