Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Rain = Cookies

I zipped into Walmart on my way home to see if they had anymore Mediterranean Mint Gelato and to see if there were church pants. Yes on church pants but my flavor of Gelato is gone which forced me to buy the Double Dark Chocolate.


I think I will survive....maybe.....a huge down pour happened when I was at the register. I could see people running in soaking wet from the 'on time' later afternoon thunderstorms!!! Soooo, I had to make a tough decision....go out in the down pour, I did have my giant Oki umbrella due to how threatening the cloud cover looked when I pulled into Walmart or sit in the sandwich shop and have an afternoon snack, solo. I chose the afternoon snack over getting soaked! It was yummy and they were right if the oven!!!

.....and I did this whole post with the Blogger App on my phone while waiting for the gush of water from the skies to slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment