Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Millions of Milkshakes


Earlier this summer Vicki had texted me saying she was down in Beverly Hills at Millions of Milkshakes and that it was really yummy!  Soooo, after the Santa Monica Prominade we headed over there and all got milkshakes, except Ed, he apparently did not want one, but asked to taste mine.  I forgot mine had reeses peanut butter cups in it, but he noticed on the first sip and asked if there was peanut butter in it.  OOOOOPS!!!! Im really not trying to kill my hunny bunny!!!  Thank goodness he didn't have enough to have a reaction to it, just the glare face at me!!!  The straws were huge!!!  Like FAT huge!  Awesome for drinking a milkshake with lots of stuff blended in it!  Ty and i thought Ryan had taken a couple straws until we went to get our straw.   


All of us sitting outside drinking our shakes and Ed with his water bottle because he thinks he is fat!!!!

Yes, it is VERY good!!!

Ty being kind and posing for me with his milkshake, he didn't want to....

Ed pulling a Vicki Pose!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment