Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I Need a Brown Paper Bag!!!

I woke up like all summer mornings....happy to be opening my eyes after the sun had risen by my house....Bella was asleep under the covers by my feet and Jasper next to me  on The Dude in Cammies pillow. Than the phone rang....the screen said Maryland....the dogs were now instantly awake and barking and I was chit chatting with my guy....he wanted to talk to Ryan since he didn't get a chance to wish him a Happy Birthday yesterday, that is when it hit me!!! It was August 1st!!!! The beginning of the super fast forward of summer vacation!!! I realized we were now on the count down for school to start!!! My kick back lazy days of summer were rapidly coming to an end!!! Only 22 of them left counting today!!! I needed a brown paper bag to breathe into!!!! Ryan was giggling talking to his Dad while I was trying to figure out how I could slow down these last three weeks of summer without spending them in an Abs class, because time does stand still there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment