Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Diary of the Wimpy Abs


Today was an awesome day in the Abs department for me!!!! I hate working my abs....well, any part of me actually!! I'm a wimp! But my abs are like SUPER wimpy!!! Like if there was a book called Diary of the Wimpy Abs, it would be about my abs!!! But, I decided to work them this summer, and not miss a day in July. I started with this one exercise that killed me and I could only do one set of 10! Yep!!! That was it! Nothing more! My wimpy abs rolled over at 10 and I put away my mat and called day one done! Well, today, July 8th I did 100 without stopping and than went into the rest of my Ab workout!! The abs are still wimpy, but maybe not SUPER wimpy anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment