Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Taking Out The Garbage, on a Hot, Muggy Night

Always fun surprises await you when you take the trash out on a hot muggy summer night here....tonight Ty killed a spider, a ton of ants, and than there were several frogs hanging out by the actual trash can he needed to wheel down to the end of the drive way! One frog was actually on the handle! He called me out to see what he was going thru....I didn't want to go! It was dark, I already knew! I opened the door and by my 3rd step I was already stomping on a good size spider!!!! YIKES!!! There were frogs! Ewwww!!! I could hear the ones I couldn't see!!! Some how Ty got the trash can down the drive way while I ran back inside!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment