Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pros & Cons of The Dude in Cammies gone for a Holiday



Another holiday has passed with The Dude in Cammies gone.....there is an upside, the pros to him being gone is there is no one to kiss-but the dogs- so I can choose wild and crazy flavor chips to eat!!! The downside is once that bag is empty, well I will know that I ate every last chip in there! But, lucky for me they will go stale before I get half way thru the bag, thank goodness!!! The cons, well the Caramel Apple Cobbler will only be eaten by me, hopefully it grows mold before I finish it!!!! AND!!!! When the Strawberry Margarita Brownies are gone I might have eaten all of those too!!!! I will be doing a LOT of cardio!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment