Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Monday, July 8, 2013

Sprinkles

Vicki went to the famous Sprinkles cup cake shop in Beverly Hills and got a cup cake for later that evening.  she texted me to tell me she was there.  I asked her to send me a picture of her cup cake and asked if it was as good as the Two Broke Girls cupcakes- which she informed she couldn't because it was in a box!  So, when she got back to the house she sent me this picture......and than a few minutes later a text that it was TOTALLY amazing and the best cup cake she had EVER had!  I told her we were going there when we went out there for the wedding because i wanted to do the ATM Cup Cake Machine in front of the store!!! And i guess i will taste their cup cakes as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment