Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Monday, July 29, 2013

Good Morning Spin Class



I woke the boys up this morning and told them to eat breakfast and get ready to come with me to the gym for my Monday morning Spin Class. They were all full of grumbles....that subsided a little when I told them I had made chocolate chip muffins that were downstairs on the kitchen table. Sooo, after muffins and breakfast drinks and Ryan trying to say he was sick and than that he sprained his ankle we headed to the gym. I got them all situated on their bikes and showed them how they could adjust the tension on their bikes and than it was peddle time!!! They were fine for the first 15 minutes.....after that it was all down hill, well actually soon the up hills started and the questions of "When is this class over?!!!" I just gave them the Mommy Giggle. Ryan was almost in tears, but neither gave up!!!! They made it thru and were like, "How do you do this every day?!!!" I laughed because today was an easy day! Usually I have already rowed for 40 minutes, done weights and abs before Spin Class and than I go swim my laps! I'll be heading back tonight to finish my work out....They both were like, "you weren't kidding when you said we would be soaking wet in sweat!" They also said they never want to do that again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment