Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Friday, July 19, 2013

Beach Day July 19

The boys and I had a blast at the beach today, but we always do....
Ty decided to go for a run first....

It was hot so Ryan went right into the water and dove into the waves.....


I had fun looking for shells....

I saw some pistachio shells and they made me think if Vicki so I sent her a greeting, she laughed....


I guess we had been at the beach for awhile because when we looked back at our chairs the water was getting close!

We sat in the chairs and watched the water get closer.....


The water was perfect, you could walk right into it! The boys had fun diving into the waves and I found some more shells and shark teeth to add to my collection of our times at the beach....







No comments:

Post a Comment