Summer Evening Walks

Summer Evening Walks
My favorite place to walk....

Monday, July 8, 2013

386 Miles

Yep, that is how many miles I put on the Camry last week. There is NOT one single thing to do in Richlands....so I drive almost 400 miles a week so we can go to the gym, the pool, the beach, movies, bowling alley, library, Emerald Isle, New Bern, Swansboro, Wilmington, the commissary, Sonic for a milkshake, Dunkin Doughnuts for doughnuts, the mall, and on and on and on and on....I don't think I would have EVER driven to Richlands once in the last 4 years we have lived here....there is not one single thing there....I don't have any friends there....nope, would never have driven there once in the last 4 years if I didn't live there!!!!
Soooo, instead I drive and drive and drive and drive....and The Dude in Cammies said I can never make that face again.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment